Friday, October 3, 2008

Their Little Perfect World

Where in the world do I come from? I could not have come from this perfect system. I don't quite seem to fit in.
I would definitely give all of my worthless clothes to my sisters. They must've look even more beautiful in them.
Well, I regret all those times fighting with my little sister over this rotten teddy bear. I will just give it to her.
Oh! My precious-no-more laptop and the digital collections of mine! I will let my brother have them. He would like that.
My mother and father? They'll have the rests of the things that left. I don't need all of these anymore
There… they would be very happy now, wouldn't they?
Oh god! I forgot about my boyfriend! Well, sometimes I think that I don't deserve him. I bet he'll be happy too without me
I think I would give him back all the old, forgotten love letters and presents that he used to give me. He can also have my diary for sure. That is of course if he even wants it. Why would he even bother wanting to read a story about this sick-minded girl?
One final thing; perhaps I should write that down before I pull this trigger…

No comments: