Friday, October 3, 2008

The Guy I Admired Most

It's a very extra-ordinary feeling for me to have. Nevertheless, it's beautiful… I like the way he smells. It's like how angles ought to smell. I like the way he put his t-shirt on. It fits him well. Everything seems to fit him well. And most of all, I love him for him. I knew him since we were in primary school. I remember the first day I met him. He's so vulnerable, so weak, yet so interesting…

The kids in school, they bullied him and I'm the one who came to his rescue. I was well-known for my coldness nature, my wealthy family, and how I've brutally fought back those who had tried to bring me down. They all were very frightened of me. Thus, nobody since then ever dare to lay their hands on him again.

We became close afterwards. No matter how cold I behave towards him, he never left my side; he always there for me. Though I treat him bad, he seems to know that he held a very special place inside my heart.

I was rather sad today though I do not cry. He's leaving soon. He'll be studying in New York. I'm happy for him; I really do no matter how much I hide those feelings. Neither he nor anyone knows how I really feel inside. He said that I'm a good friend. That's all I'd ever be for him, I guess. But it startled me that when he had his luggage and ready to walk out the gate, he came back to me and kiss my cheek. I'll never forget the words he said that very last moment of seeing his face, "You've been really good to me. You will always be a guy whom I admired most. I love you…" And tears fall down my cheek…

No comments: