Friday, October 3, 2008

My Three Best-Friends

My three best-friends will always be there for me…
Oh! What would I be without my three dear friends…
The first one will always be there for me to help me coping with the stress in my every pitiful day
The second one will always help to put me to sleep when I think too much and I could not close my eyes
And my last one was very quiet and static but it shines and reflects all the light that surrounds me. Oh! The only one who would end my sorrowful life and bring me happiness
Well now, without them I would never know how to live
But, I do believe that everything that live will certainly die
It'll be sad to leave them behind.
Oh! My precious anti-depressant pills, sleeping pills and my sharp knife,
You will always be here in my heart as my three best-friends….

No comments: