Friday, October 3, 2008

My Beautiful Life

This is not a love story. Cause I don't believe in love stories. This is hatred. My life revolves around it. Some of you might ever have been through the same but I wonder if you are capable enough to do what I've done and what I'm about to do. Would you guys out there be kind enough to me by reading what I have wrote here, please? Listen to my story…

Ever since when I was little, I've been brutally abused by my father. Yes… my father since birth. Since my mom died, all he ever does is to hurt me as if her death was the result of my fault; the fault of a six year-old fragile child of his. He was then captured several years later and I've been sent to the orphanage. Unfortunately, he's been abusing me long enough to completely change me. I'm no longer the little sweet innocence fragile child. Every bruises, every cuts, every tears, every hatred he put in me created the new me. And I think this is all that I ever deserve to feel in this wicked world.

It wasn't so happy living in the orphanage. Though they were being nice to me and all, I can't help but hate them. Maybe the hatred have been buried deep in me that I can't help but only hate everyone except for myself.

At the age of 21, leaving the orphanage makes me feel alive and had become a starting point for me. It's time for me to change the world. This is my destiny.

It begins when I was driving in my car and I parked it outside of a store one night around 2 A.M. a guy came into my car and shove a knife at my waist telling me to keep quiet. I don't like the way he look at me. I hate him. So I struggle with him for his knife. I suddenly become so strong and full of spirit. And when I finally got it, I strike it straight into his chest. Oh! My God! I'm so happy! I love his screams; the sound of it chilled me out. The sight of his blood pouring out of him was beautiful. Oh, before I forget, I really like the fact that he is now scared and slowly, barely, got out of my car with tears of pain. He was such a baby! It's really is an exciting experience for me. Oh! The good old days! It was the first time I ever remembered being happy.

To tell you the truth, I don't really care if he really strikes that knife into me. I don't even care if I die. I would've welcomed it. Well, however, I still would love to know what it's like to feel to take somebody's life. Oh! I'm laughing hysterically as I wrote this! I'm happy! I'm so happy!
Hmmm…. When was it that I felt that same sensation again, huh? Oh! Yeah! The time when I killed that stupid old man! It was a bit different from the first time. This is far more exciting and thrilling! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I went to a trip out of town last Monday. That stupid old man was silly enough to start to flirt with me when it's obvious that I wasn't interested. He even invited me to his hotel room that night. Huh! I would really love to satisfy my passion after all. As soon as I got into his room before he could get his dirty hands on me, I sliced his stomach open! What a wonderful sight! I love it! Love it! As he screamed, I sliced some more and more and more and more! Until he stopped screaming that is… I've never felt so wonderful!

It's already a long time since I last seen the man who created me. I heard that he was already out of prison for so long and was working somewhere I knew to improve himself. I really would like to meet him and thank him for making me this way. He would've loved to see his long-lost daughter. This will be my third happiness… I'm on my way to see him now. I'll make it really long and painful. What a beautiful life I had!!

No comments: